If you need some inspiration and also want us to source the decoration and leave everything ready for you to enjoy, then this is the option for you!
Creative and inspiring ideas: At this stage the objective is to define the style of wedding that the couple is looking for, identifying a specific theme and establishing associated elements such as set-up, colours, materials, furniture, texts and images, venues and entertainment, types of vehicles, video and photography options, floral decoration, the cake, the bride and groom’s attire, wedding rings, etc.Once the style guide is ready to go, we enter the planning, development and execution phase.
Planning, development and execution:
Based on the style guide, we then start searching, choosing, managing, coordinating and negotiating with suppliers, monitoring and managing payments, and keeping a close eye on the budget:
• Bureaucratic formalities
• Restaurants for weddings, venues and/or catering
• Churches for holding religious weddings or registrars for civil partnership ceremonies
• Lodging and transport for guests
• Guest invitations and associated stationary: place names, seating plan, menus, etc.
• Communication tools such as websites, emails, social networks, etc.
• Gifts and details for guests
• Specialised shops for wedding venue décor and styling
• Entertainment and music
• Floral arrangements
• Hair and make-up for the bride
This does not include our coordination of the wedding on the day itself.
Would you like to see some of our previous work?