The perfect option for foreign couples who have fallen in love with Spain and don’t want to miss the chance to tie the knot here. Organising a wedding from a distance is much easier if you leave it in the hands of an expert wedding planner who has first-hand knowledge of the area.
At this stage the objective is to define the style of wedding that the couple is looking for, identifying a specific theme and establishing associated elements such as set-up, colours, materials, furniture, texts and images, venues and entertainment, types of vehicles, video and photography options, floral decoration, the cake, the bride and groom’s attire, wedding rings, etc. Once the style guide is ready to go, we enter the planning, development and execution phase.Planning, development and execution:
Based on the style guide, we then start searching, choosing, managing, coordinating and negotiating with suppliers, monitoring and managing payments, and keeping a close eye on the budget:
• Bureaucratic formalities
• Restaurants for weddings, venues and/or catering
• Churches for holding religious weddings or registrars for civil partnership ceremonies
• Lodging and transport for guests
• Guest invitations and associated stationary: place names, seating plan, menus, etc.
• Communication tools such as websites, emails, social networks, etc.
• Gifts and details for guests
• Specialised shops for wedding venue décor and styling
• Entertainment and music
• Floral arrangements
• Hair and make-up for the bride
Coordination of the “big day”:
Just so everything runs smoothly and you enjoy your wedding as much as possible, we create a plan for the big day so that everything is perfectly coordinated. We will show you all the decoration in advance and we will be there throughout the day to coordinate all the suppliers and ensure that nothing goes wrong.
We’re sure you’ll say I do!
Would you like to see some of our previous work?